The 2018 Green and White Bash is just around the corner, with this year's soirée conveniently falling on St. Patrick's Day! Thanks to generous underwriting from the Proximity Hotel, guests will enjoy an extraordinary, entertainment-filled evening for an all-inclusive ticket price of just $100:
- Dine on the culinary creations of Print Works Bistro and Green Valley Grill's Executive Chef, Leigh Hesling.
- Delight with white and red wine; domestic and craft beer; and a custom cocktail inspired by St. Patrick's Day.
- Dance to your favorite hits performed live by Greensboro's own Heartbeat of Soul.
- Watch the NCAA Tournament in our custom-designed sports lounge.
- Take home exciting experiences, gift cards, and hand-made classroom projects from our silent auction.
- Watch Proximity Hotel and O.Henry Hotel artist in residence, Chip Holton, capture the excitement of the evening as he paints live at the Bash (who will win his finished piece in our silent auction?)
We're excited to announce the evening's delectable dinner, sponsored by Olmsted Orthodontics, specializing in Invisalign and Braces. Chef Hesling and his team have worked to serve a delicious and hearty meal to accompany our the evening's festivities.
A Galway Rose featuring Emulsion American Gin from Greensboro Distilling Co.'s Fainting Goat Spirits, St. Germain, rosemary simple syrup, and seltzer
Passed Hors d'oeuvres
Crispy Avocado and Roasted Tomato with lime caviar
Tuna tartar with salmon roe, avocado relish and shaved cucumber
Crispy chicken schnitzel, roasted cremini mushrooms, and vadouvan aioli
Live Action Dinner Stations
Shaved Tête de Moine
Open faced crostini featuring prosciutto fig or mushroom port wine and topped with shaved Tête de Moine cheese from Switzerland
French Dip Sliders
Thinly shaved roast beef, sautéed with onion and mushroom, then topped with brie fondue, and served with aus ju for dipping
Risotto in a Parmesan Wheel
Delight in risotto cooked in a giant Parmesan wheel and prepared to your taste with an assortment of fresh vegetables and seasonings
Seasonal Whole Roasted Vegetables
Roasted cauliflower and carrots with lemon cumin aioli served warm from a traditional carving station
A gracious display of fruit-inspired éclairs
Individual dark, white, and milk chocolate mousse with whipped cream
Sustaining our PeopleWe are overwhelmingly appreciative for the inspirational "things" our School received from 70 in 70: The Fund for GMS. This successful fundraising campaign (we raised over $76,000 in 70 days) helped us revitalize our Primary classrooms and fund a substantial slate of classroom grants.
As we enter spring, we look to the inspirational "people" at the core of our School: our students and faculty. The more we can support these individuals, the better prepared they will be to sustain each other and our community. The better prepared they will be to sustain our future and the world. Proceeds from the 2018 Green and White Bash will support our people in the form of financial assistance for students and professional development for faculty.Purchase Tickets for the Green and White Bash