Welcome to reenrollment for the 2018-19 school year! Please click on the buttons below to access all of our reenrollment forms as fillable PDFs. When working with these forms, please follow the below steps:
- Download the form to your desktop.
- Open the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Do not open the form in your browser. Instead, open Acrobat Reader program, click on file/open and locate the form saved on your desktop.
- Fill out the form in Acrobat Reader. While you can complete a fillable PDF form while it is displayed in your internet browser, we strongly recommend that you not open fillable forms in your browser. You will have trouble printing and saving your completed forms from your browser.
- Save your completed PDF form to your desktop.
- Print, sign and return your completed form to the School. If you don't have access to a printer, you may also email your completed PDF form as an attachment to email@example.com. We will print the file and have a copy waiting for you to sign in the front office.
Fillable PDF Forms for Reenrolling StudentsPayment Plan Election Form Program Change Request Form Program Election Form CASA Registration Form (Form Only) Al Fresco Summer Camp Registration Form (Form Only) Notice of Application for Financial Assistance Waiver of Insurance for Payment Plan A
PDF Copies of Reenrollment MailingCover Letter and Infographic 2018-19 Academic Calendar 2018-19 Academic Calendar - All-Day Toddler Summary of Tuition and Fees Extended Care Information Sheet (CASA) Al Fresco Summer Programs
At Greensboro Montessori School, we view learning as a life-long pursuit which starts in the home. Therefore, we have tremendous respect for you, the parent, as the child’s first teacher and know your child’s learning is maximized when we work together and support one another in a true partnership.
The structure of each Montessori classroom, which is designed around the natural cycles of child development, helps us as parents and teachers form close relationships over a two to three-year time period. By their very nature, these relationships are highly personal, and they grow through mutual respect and trust because we share a common level of investment in your child’s success.
We encourage you take an active role in the life of our School to enhance your child’s overall experience. With the busy lifestyle of today’s families, we know this involvement takes different forms for different families and evolves over time.
We are here to support you along your journey of parenthood. We know that being a Montessori parent is not always easy. As we partner together, we invite you to...
- Engage in ongoing and regular dialogue about your child’s growth and development with your teachers
- Ask teachers and administrators essential, open-ended and collaborative questions like “how can we best support my child and her classroom community?”
- Attend parent conferences and educational programs at School
- Seek to understand and embrace Montessori philosophy, and where possible, incorporate the approach into your home environment and parenting style
- Observe Greensboro Montessori School policies and guidelines
- When possible, volunteer your time, energy and resources to support the School community
A Diverse Community of Families
The GMS Community is a wonderfully diverse group of people and families from all over the world who are drawn together by their common values in education and parenting. Throughout the year, classrooms will have occasions organized by the teachers and room parents where families can meet and get to know one another. Our school has a Community Association, known as the GMSCA, that helps parents connect with one another and form a bridge between home and school. That foundation of connection and support is critical to many of our families who do not have extended families living in the Triad. We look forward to helping you expand your network of friends at GMS!