- Cathy Moses was appointed 1993
- AMS Montessori Lower Elementary (6-9) Teaching Credential 1992
- AMS Montessori Elementary (9-12) Teaching Credential 2014
- B.A. Sociology, UNC Charlotte
- Master's Degree in Social Work, UNC Chapel Hill
Cathy Moses started her professional career as a social worker and a marriage and family counselor before becoming a Montessori teacher in 1991 (and then joining the GMS faculty in 1993). She completed her Montessori credential for the elementary classroom for 6-9 year olds in 1992 and in 2014 she completed the training for the Montessori teaching credential for 9-12 year olds. She graduated from UNC Charlotte with a B.A. in Sociology and earned her MSW from UNC Chapel Hill.